By Anup Vishnu Bagla
We shall treat this discussion under three heads by dividing into 3 categories:
· Identifying the qualities of creative mind.
· Devising a method of measuring the index of creativity.
· Developing/devising a method/model/technique for it’s further rise i.e., the index of the creativity/capability (essentially removing inaccurate, wrong and erroneous thinking).
First, we shall discuss what are the indications, traits of
creative mind behavior; it’s signs, identifying symptoms etc. in
this first part. Generally creative behavior traits are thought of
These are broad classification.
Some of the mental tendencies of a bright creative mind are:
High level of effective intelligence, applied intelligent imagination and openness to experience.Very high sensitivity to feel, know, gauge and grasp human situations, energies in the neighborhood/atmosphere. The thought as energy wave is received, perceived, as it is, instantly as agreeable or unagreeable, pleasant or unpleasant.
Inimical/Harmful and unfavorable wave energies tend to spontaneously disturb and lower/sink the life energy sapping and emptying it of life light (brilliant, bright light emitting goodness- feeling), by activating the downward motion/momentum.
The mind being highly sensitive with high power receiving antenna is vulnerable and subject to intense feelings….agitation and flux/flow of energies unless checked by strict discipline, understanding at the relational level, exposure to environment and people.
· Aesthetic sensitivity towards beauty in all external things.
· In course of interaction, they are free from crippling restraints and impoverishing inhibitions —This freedom is essential which has to be cultivated, nurtured to remove unintelligent substance from life energy by overcoming erroneous thoughts and tiring / unhealthy thinking & feeling.
· Cognitive flexibility.
· Independence in thought and action.
· High level of creative, illuminated energy.
· Unquestioning commitment to creative endeavors.
· Unceasing striving for solutions to more and more difficult
· Problems which he constantly sets for himself.
· Creative people are lovers of nature, outdoors, rains etc.
· Although they are just, honest and always look for justice, they do not get hurt if the circumstances are adverse.
· They are courageous, treading unknown paths. They do not appreciate unnecessary or non-useful / stupid laws in social dealings.
· They are independent in working without having any expectations or need for approval seeking, as their approval comes from inside, in proximity to spirit. They, generally, have a helping nature.
· They love humor and are uncomplaining, accepting/adjusting with people / situations / circumstances as they are and also correcting which needs to be corrected.
· Always, being doers, they do not always demand or are concerned with orderliness, organization. At the same time, they are self-disciplined with lot of energy and will. This aspect has to be regularly empowered.
· As a natural outcome, they never play games to impress others for favors or promotion / raise.
Guest Author : Anup Vishnu Bagla
Changing the world one (hyper) link at a time …
||||||Effective Quotations by Great Thinker|||||
Effective Releted Artciles. Kindly link and share your expereince.
- A Journey to Yoga-meditation: A balance path (a win-win solution)
- Explore Your Brain : Right Brain vs. Left brain thinking
- Mindful Change: Organizational Transformation – The Neuroscience of Leadership
- [Video] Vipassana: the Ancient Meditation Technique of India
- Vipassana Meditation-a logical process of mental purification through self-observation
- What is Understanding?
- Thinking Like a Genius
- Understanding the Power of Now
- Innovation Means Relying on Everyone’s Creativity
- Why “Blink” Matters: The Power of First Impressions
- Vipassana – a Meditation Technique of Gautama Buddha
- DISCOVER YOUR CREATIVE [MIND= Conscious, Subconscious & Superconscious Mind]….
- Exploring And Discovering The Power Of The Human Mind
- Know thyself – Understand yourself –True Being, Pure Consciousness and Bliss
- The Questioning Mind: Newton, Darwin, & Einstein
- The Seven Fundamental Guiding Laws
- Fulfilling Your Dreams with the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
- The Big 10 Innovation Killers
- A Visionary Teacher for Youth- My Hearty Prayer