“The illerate of the 21 century will not to be those who can not read and write but those who can not learn, unlearn & relearn”- Alvin Toffler
Dear Friends, This is a very nice e-Learning Model for facilitating education through technology tool with synergetic efforts of all stakeholders. CII-Shiksha has created an 8 component model to deliver the program and to ensure a meaningful impact on the teaching-learning process in the schools.The schools put in their efforts by way of three components which are Computers, Connectivity and Commitment. CII-Shiksha provides Content , Coaching and Communication components – Creativity and Collaboration. components to the program. The outcome of the mutual contribution are the two.
Pillars of e- Learning 8 Component Model:
Program Details: http://shikshaindia.org/details.html
CII-Shiksha Motto-Five all’s:
- Covering all – catering to all categories of academic institutes
- Open to all – sharing of source code
- All states
- All Languages
- All subjects
Objective of Shiksha India:
· To equip schools with Shiksha platform comprising of Content, Coaching and Communication.
· To develop a network of like minded partners (organisations, institutes and individuals) and facilitate to bring in their expertise to the Shiksha schools, in terms of manpower, resources, projects/programs, etc.
· To develop a network of schools and provide with a platform to combine their efforts and reach common identified goals without efforts being duplicated and resources being wasted.
· To provide a forum for students and teachers across the country to collaborate, share and showcase their creativity.
· To network with other similar initiative and provide special synergies for the schools in the Shiksha network
Ajay Singh Niranjan Email: ajay_uor (at) yahoo (dot) com
********************************************** “Knowledge and ignorance are the two unborn ones. One is the ruler and the other, the ruled. Apart from these two, there is another who is also unborn and who is connected with the enjoyer and his enjoyment. And then there is the infinite self, the universal form, who is non-doer. When one knows this triad, one has known Brahman (cosmic consciousness).”- Upanishad
Effective Artciles which align to above article. Kindly link and share your expereince.
- SWOT MATRIX of INDIA: Analysis of Indian Social- Economic- Political- Technological conditions.
- Education Matrix of India
- Education First – Making INDIA a Knowledge Economy
- Real & Virtual India – Transforming India
- A True Vision for India (Vision 2020 – Planning commission)
- Five focus areas of the knowledge paradigm: NKC
- Learning from INDIA vs. Learning from West-Narayan Murthy
- Turning India Vision 2020 into reality – role of technology financing
- Learning from Management Guru-Prahalad to Yoga Guru-Ramdev
- Transforming INDIA-Into an Economic Power & Developed Nation
- A Brave New World Beckons Indian Innovators and Entrepreneurs
- YES : Indian Style of Management -Theory ‘i’ Management
- How India can be the most innovative place on earth
- 10 Reasons why India can innovate- Vijay Govindarajan
- 11 Lessons on Change Management: Azim Premji
- National Innovation Foundation …in Support of Grassroots Innovations
- A Visionary Teacher for Youth- My Hearty Prayer
——-||||||Effective Quotations by Great Thinker||||||——-