I am happy to share that the book of “i watch: Transforming India” 2007 edition has been formulated in a very concrete, simple and concise manner by a team of intellectuals through extensive research work in these focused areas .This book is available in 13 indian languages.
Focus of ” i watch -Transforming India”:
Human Resource , Education & Training: Holistic human development , education matrix of India, primary education & 100% functional literacy , Vocational education & training-the real winner for India, Advantage of enterprise skill development & vocational education.
Employment Generation: HRD-Employment & Unemployment, Employment matrix of India, Employment generation thru’ VET, Employment generation through SME’s, Employemnt Generation implementation of VET.
Economy & Enterprise: The real & virtual India, Poverty line & related data, How to plans for world markets? A chek list, Definition of Small medium enterprise, India must become an international Hub, Important of SMEs. China-India comparison chart, catch me if you can, comparision with selected countries.
Governance & Administration: the India you may not know, Transforming India: Agenda for change, Economic & business reform, Governance & administration of India, Good governance can transfer India into a superpower, Good governance + Effective administration = Zero corruption, World class governance-why & how India must do it.
– Edited, Published and Printed for i Watch by Krishan Khanna. i Watch – Education 1st , www.wakeupcall.org
Kindly contact me for complete information & details of i watch-Transformaing India book.
Email : ajay_uor (at) yahoo (dot) com
********************************************** “Knowledge and ignorance are the two unborn ones. One is the ruler and the other, the ruled. Apart from these two, there is another who is also unborn and who is connected with the enjoyer and his enjoyment. And then there is the infinite self, the universal form, who is non-doer. When one knows this triad, one has known Brahman (cosmic consciousness).”- Upanishad
Effective Artciles which align to above article. Kindly link and share your expereince.
- SWOT MATRIX of INDIA: Analysis of Indian Social- Economic- Political- Technological conditions.
- Education Matrix of India
- Education First – Making INDIA a Knowledge Economy
- Real & Virtual India – Transforming India
- A True Vision for India (Vision 2020 – Planning commission)
- Five focus areas of the knowledge paradigm: NKC
- Learning from INDIA vs. Learning from West-Narayan Murthy
- Turning India Vision 2020 into reality – role of technology financing
- Learning from Management Guru-Prahalad to Yoga Guru-Ramdev
- Transforming INDIA-Into an Economic Power & Developed Nation
- A Brave New World Beckons Indian Innovators and Entrepreneurs
- YES : Indian Style of Management -Theory ‘i’ Management
- How India can be the most innovative place on earth
- 10 Reasons why India can innovate- Vijay Govindarajan
- 11 Lessons on Change Management: Azim Premji
- National Innovation Foundation …in Support of Grassroots Innovations
- A Visionary Teacher for Youth- My Hearty Prayer
~Ajay Singh Niranjan ~