By Vikas Nagpal, from Group of India_Teacher
This mail is to convey the Teenager seven day Vipassana Meditation course schedule for youth in 15 to 19 years age group.
I request all to convey the schedule to interested school/college students, parents,teachers, principals etc.I have also attached a notice for teenager courses. It would be very good if it can be posted in any schools/colleges or other relavent places. Please note that school/colleges will go on vacation in May. Hence the notice should preferably be posted in April itself.
(The notice has also been uploaded in the files section of the yahoo group) Following two seven day teenage courses (15 to 19 years) are scheduled in 2007 in Logicstat meditation centre, Delhi
1) 23 June(Sat) to 1st July (Sun) : For boys
2) 1st Oct (Mon) to 9th Oct (Tue) : For girls
The schedule (along with children course schedule) is also available at below link
May all beings be happy !
Thanks and Respect,
Vipassana Meditation Teenager Courses (Seven day residential courses)
Following courses are offered during year 2007
1) 23 June (Sat) to 1 July (Sun) : For Boys
2) 1 Oct (Mon) to 9 Oct (Tue) : For Girls
The courses are offered at Vipassana Sadhana Sansthan, Delhi near Bhatti Mines, Chhatarpur-Bhatti road. (about 8 km from Chhatarpur temple)
Age group : 15 to 19 years
For registration, please contact : (011)26452772 ( 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays)Introduction
Vipassana is an ancient meditation technique of
India, for purification of mind through self-observation. Free from all rites or rituals, it is being practiced today by people of all religious beliefs throughout the world for it gives results here and now : improved concentration, self control, ability to face vicissitudes of life calmly, increased confidence, reduced stress and worry, better performance in studies and sports, better health, etc. For more details, please visit http://www.vri.dhamma.org and http://www.dhamma.orgNotes
1) All courses are offered free of cost using donations from old meditators
2) Kindly pass information to interested school/college students, parents, teachers, principals, etc
3) For persons above 19 years age, ten day residential courses are offered regularly
Links for more information
1) Introduction to Vipassana Meditation – http://www.vri.dhamma.org/general/vipintro.html
2) The Art of Living: Vipassana Meditation – http://www.dhamma.org/art.htm
3) Teenager Meditation – http://www.vri.dhamma.org/general/teenindex.html
4) How to apply Vipassana in Student life – http://www.vri.dhamma.org/newsletters/nl0405.html
5) Teenage and Children Course Schedule – http://o3.indiatimes.com/vipassana_education_integrationMay all Being be happy !! *********************************************
||||||Effective Quotations by Great Thinker|||||
Effective Releted Artciles. Kindly link and share your expereince.
- [Video] Vipassana: the Ancient Meditation Technique of India
- Vipassana Meditation-a logical process of mental purification through self-observation
- VIPASSANA MEDITATION for Students, Children, Adults
- Join Vipassana Meditation Course
- How I came to Vipassana Meditation : Gains from the Practice
- Vipassana – a Meditation Technique of Gautama Buddha
- A Journey to Yoga-meditation: A balance path (a win-win solution)
- [Vedio]- Divine vibration -TAT TWAM ASI: YOU= True being, Pure consciousness & Bliss.
- What is Understanding?
- Thinking Like a Genius
- Understanding the Power of Now
- Innovation Means Relying on Everyone’s Creativity
- Why “Blink” Matters: The Power of First Impressions
- DISCOVER YOUR CREATIVE [MIND= Conscious, Subconscious & Superconscious Mind]….
- Exploring And Discovering The Power Of The Human Mind
- Know thyself – Understand yourself –True Being, Pure Consciousness and Bliss
- The Questioning Mind: Newton, Darwin, & Einstein
- The Seven Fundamental Guiding Laws
- Fulfilling Your Dreams with the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
- A Visionary Teacher for Youth- My Hearty Prayer