Vipassana is one of the India’s most ancient techniques of meditation. 2500 years ago it was rediscovered by Buddha and taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills.At first the technique flourishes in India but gradually it become corrupted, lost its efficacy and disappeared from the land of its origin. Fortunately the neighborhood country of Burma preserved the original form of vipassana through the millennium. Since 1969 it has been reintroduced into India, where it is now striking deep roots.
Vipassana is a simple and practical method of mental purification, which makes it possible to face the tensions and turbulations of daily life in a calm and balanced way. This path of self-development through self-awareness is extraordinary in its simplicity, its Lack of dogma and, above all, its results.
Kindly visit these vedio:
1) Children Learn Vipassana Part 1 (Insight Meditation)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRgxKWm6x4U
2) Children Learn Vipassana Part 2 (Insight Meditation)
How Children Learn Vipassana
3) A Simple Path – Part 1
4) A Simple Path – Part 2 from Pariyatti.org.
An excerpts of an interview with S.N. Goenka http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAjFR4woOjg
I am greatful to Mr. Vikas Nagpal for sharing these nice video on Vipassana meditation .
~ Ajay Kr. Singh Niranjan —-||||||Effective Quotations by Great Thinker||||||——-
Effective Artciles which align to above article. Kindly link and share your expereince.
- A Journey to Yoga-meditation: A balance path (a win-win solution)
- Vipassana Meditation-a logical process of mental purification through self-observation
- What is Understanding?
- Understanding the Power of Now
- Vipassana – a Meditation Technique of Gautama Buddha
- Learning from INDIA vs. Learning from West-Narayan Murthy
- DISCOVER YOUR CREATIVE [MIND= Conscious, Subconscious & Superconscious Mind]….
- Exploring And Discovering The Power Of The Human Mind
- Know thyself – Understand yourself –True Being, Pure Consciousness and Bliss
- The Seven Fundamental Guiding Laws
- Fulfilling Your Dreams with the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
- A Visionary Teacher for Youth- My Hearty Prayer
- Mindful Change: Organizational Transformation – The Neuroscience of Leadership
- YES : Indian Style of Management -Theory ‘i’ Management
- Learning from Management Guru-Prahalad to Yoga Guru-Ramdev
- Explore Your Brain : Right Brain vs. Left brain thinking