Entrepreneurs have habit of Innovation. They have capabilities for execution of new ideas. They have courage to explore new paths and walk on these paths very effectively. When opportunities are less in the system, they create a range of opportunities through effective utilization of all resources.
They have abilities to exploit change. They have a clear understanding for moving the organisation at productive track. In this dynamic world, we are facing lots of problem due to lack of wealth. So a sense of enterpreneursship can solve these problems by thinking out of the box.
Inventor of modern management, Peter ducker has given a new direction to entrepreneurs for practice of Innovation.
Some of insight from peter Drucker’s Book, innovation & entrepreneurship.
“Entrepreneurs innovate. Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurships. It is an act thet endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.”
“Entrepreneurs see change as the norm and as healthy. Usually, they do bring about the change themselves. But –and this defines entrepreneur and entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it and exploite is as an opportunity”
“Entrepreneurs, by definition, shift resources form areas of low productivity and yield to areas of high productivity and yield”.
“Everyone who can face decision making can learn to be an entrepreneur and to beahave entrepreneurially.Entrepreneurship, then, is behavior rather than personality trait. And its foundation lies in concept and theory rather on intuition”
“To be entrepreneurial and enterprise has to have special charachtership over and above being new and small. Indeed, entrepreneur is a minority among new business. They create something new, something different; they change or transmute value”.
So the feeling of entrepreneurship should be injected in our mental models for evolution of Innovations.
© Ajay Singh Niranjan
—-||||||Effective Quotations by Great Thinker||||||—-
Effective Artciles which align to above article. Kindly link and share your expereince.
- Mindful Change: Organizational Transformation – The Neuroscience of Leadership
- 10 Reasons why India can innovate- Vijay Govindarajan
- Innovation Means Relying on Everyone’s Creativity
- Thinking Like a Genius
- Level 5 Leadership: The Triumph of Humility and Fierce Resolve
- Peter Drucker On Leadership
- The Big 10 Innovation Killers
- THE WORLD’S MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANIES
- Management Challenges for the 21st Centuryby Peter F. Drucker – A Review
- Strategy Execution: Leadership to Align Your People to the Strategy
- Jack Welch Leadership Principles
- Learning from INDIA vs. Learning from West-Narayan Murthy
- 11 Lessons on Change Management: Azim Premji
- The Ten Challenges for Change
- Learning for a Change
- YES : Indian Style of Management -Theory ‘i’ Management
- Learning from Management Guru-Prahalad to Yoga Guru-Ramdev
- DISCOVER YOUR CREATIVE [MIND= Conscious, Subconscious & Superconscious Mind]….
- Exploring And Discovering The Power Of The Human Mind
- A Journey to Yoga-meditation: A balance path (a win-win solution)