A beautiful insight about PQ, IQ, EQ and SQ by Prof. Stephan R. Covey
Physical Intelligence: Wise nutrition, Consistence balance exercises Proper rest, relaxation, stress management and preventing.
Mental intelligent: Continuous, systematic, disciplined study and education Cultivation of self awareness, learning by teaching and doing.
Emotional intelligent: Self awareness, Personal motivation, Self regulation, Empathy, Social skill.
Spiritual Intelligence: Integrity ( Character building ) ,Meaning ( Purpose of life ),Voice( Self Enlightenment and motivate to other ) .
Effective Artciles which align to above article. Kindly link and share your expereince.
- A Journey to Yoga-meditation: A balance path (a win-win solution)
- Vipassana Meditation-a logical process of mental purification through self-observation
- Conversation between a Divine CHILD and A friend- My Poetic Insight
- A Visionary Teacher for Youth- My Hearty Prayer
- Five focus areas of the knowledge paradigm: NKC
- A True Vision for India (Vision 2020 – Planning commission)
- Thinking Like a Genius
- What is Understanding?
- Innovation Means Relying on Everyone’s Creativity
- DISCOVER YOUR CREATIVE [MIND= Conscious, Subconscious & Superconscious Mind]….
- Exploring And Discovering The Power Of The Human Mind
- Learning from INDIA vs. Learning from West-Narayan Murthy
~© Ajay Singh Niranjan