Every human being is very unique and creative. Any one can become genius, if that person is trying to understand ownself. We have infinite capacity of mind power. But we are using a very little part of our mind. So try to walk a path of meditation for understanding your power of mind. Basically it is our own open journey …It is our own choice …..Because we are always free to do any thing in this planet.
Kindly link this great article written by Michalko, Michael.
An excerpt: “Even if you’re not a genius, you can use the same strategies as Aristotle and Einstein to harness the power of your creative mind and better manage your future.”The following eight strategies encourage you to think productively, rather than reproductively, in order to arrive at solutions to problems. “These strategies are common to the thinking styles of creative geniuses in science, art, and industry throughout history.”
1. Look at problems in many different ways, and find new perspectives that no one else has taken (or no one else has publicized!)
3. Produce! A distinguishing characteristic of genius is productivity.
4. Make novel combinations. Combine, and recombine, ideas, images, and thoughts into different combinations no matter how incongruent or unusual.
5. Form relationships; make connections between dissimilar subjects.
6. Think in opposites.
7. Think metaphorically.
8. Prepare yourself for chance.
Source : http://www.studygs.net/genius.htm
10 Artciles which align to above article. Kindly link and share your expereince.
- Innovation Means Relying on Everyone’s Creativity
- The Questioning Mind: Newton, Darwin, & Einstein
- Why “Blink” Matters: The Power of First Impressions
- DISCOVER YOUR CREATIVE [MIND= Conscious, Subconscious & Superconscious Mind]….
- Exploring And Discovering The Power Of The Human Mind
- Asking the Right Questions
- 11 Lessons on Change Management: Azim Premji
- The Big 10 Innovation Killers
- THE WORLD’S MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANIES
- A Journey to Yoga-meditation: A balance path (a win-win solution)