Every human being has infinitite possibilities , capabilities & creativity. But the question arise all the time, how we release our own power and help to other perron for finding his own voice.
Kindly Link this beautiful article written by Margaret J. Wheatley at leadertoleader.org.
Innovation has always been a primary challenge of leadership. Today we live in an era of such rapid change and evolution that leaders must work constantly to develop the capacity for continuous change and frequent adaptation, while ensuring that identity and values remain constant. They must recognize people’s innate capacity to adapt and create — to innovate.
In my own work I am constantly and happily surprised by how impossible it is to extinguish the human spirit. People who had been given up for dead in their organizations, once conditions change and they feel welcomed back in, find new energy and become great innovators. My questions are How do we acknowledge that everyone is a potential innovator? How can we evoke the innate human need to innovate?
The human capacity to invent and create is universal. Ours is a living world of continuous creation and infinite variation. Scientists keep discovering more species; there may be more than 50 million of them on earth, each the embodiment of an innovation that worked.Yet when we look at our own species, we frequently say we’re “resistant to change.” Could this possibly be true? Are we the only species — out of 50 million — that digs in its heels and resists? Or perhaps all those other creatures simply went to better training programs on “Innovation for Competitive Advantage?
Top 10 Artciles which align to above article. Kindly link and share your expereince.
- Know thyself – Understand yourself –True Being, Pure Consciousness and Bliss
- A Journey to Yoga-meditation: A balance path (a win-win solution)
- Conversation between a Divine CHILD and A friend- My Poetic Insight
- Exploring And Discovering The Power Of The Human Mind
- Vipassana – a Meditation Technique of Gautama Buddha
- Fulfilling Your Dreams with the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
- DISCOVER YOUR CREATIVE [MIND= Conscious, Subconscious & Superconscious Mind]….
- A Visionary Teacher for Youth- My Hearty Prayer
- Spiritual Intelligence & Leadership
- Emotional Competence Framework for understanding Emotional Intelligence