“You can accomplish anything in the life, provided that you do not mind who gets the credit”. – Harry S. Truman
What is MIT OCW?
MIT OCW :
- Is a publication of MIT course materials
- Does not require any registration
- Is not a degree-granting or certificate-granting activity
- Does not provide access to MIT faculty
Learn more about MIT OCW…
MIT OpenCourseWare (MIT OCW) is an initiative of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) to put all of the educational materials from MIT’s undergraduate- and graduate-level courses online, free and openly available to anyone, anywhere, by the year 2007. MIT OpenCourseWare can be considered a large-scale, web-based publication of MIT course materials.
MIT OCW is a large-scale, Web-based electronic publishing initiative funded jointly by the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation , MIT, and generous support of the Ab Initio software company.
MIT OCW’s goals are to:
- Provide free, searchable access to MIT’s course materials for educators, students, and self-learners around the world.
- Extend the reach and impact of MIT OCW and the “opencourseware” concept.
Curriculum Guide – In the interest of improving the MIT OCW user experience, we offer a guide to MIT’s undergraduate and graduate curriculum.
Video Guide – MIT OCW offers access to a small selection of complete video and audio lectures. Read more about our approach to video and audio and see the entire list of complete video or audio series.
Supplementary Resources – MIT OCW offers a collection of additional resources that apply to more than one MIT course, or in some cases, entire MIT departments. Various MIT faculty are openly sharing these resources as a service to MIT OCW users.
Learn More at …. MIT OCW at Wiki.
“What we want is to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child”. –
—-||||||Effective Quotations by Great Thinker||||||—-
Effective Artciles . Kindly link and share your expereince.
- A Journey to Yoga-meditation: A balance path (a win-win solution)
- Vipassana Meditation-a logical process of mental purification through self-observation
- What is Understanding?
- Thinking Like a Genius
- Understanding the Power of Now
- Innovation Means Relying on Everyone’s Creativity
- Why “Blink” Matters: The Power of First Impressions
- Vipassana – a Meditation Technique of Gautama Buddha
- DISCOVER YOUR CREATIVE [MIND= Conscious, Subconscious & Superconscious Mind]….
- Exploring And Discovering The Power Of The Human Mind
- Know thyself – Understand yourself –True Being, Pure Consciousness and Bliss
- The Questioning Mind: Newton, Darwin, & Einstein
- The Seven Fundamental Guiding Laws
- Fulfilling Your Dreams with the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
- The Big 10 Innovation Killers
- A Visionary Teacher for Youth- My Hearty Prayer