Leaders relentlessly upgrade their team, using every encounter as an opportunity to evaluate, coach and build self-confidence.
Leaders make sure people not only see the vision, they live and breathe it.
Leaders get into everyone’s skin, exuding positive energy and optimism.
Leaders establish trust with candor, transparency, and credit.
Leaders have the courage to make unpopular decisions and gut calls.
Leaders probe and push with a curiosity that borders on skepticism, making sure their questions are answered with action.
Leaders inspire risk taking and learning by setting the example.
Ref: Winning by Jack and Suzy Welch
—-||||||Effective Quotations by Great Thinker||||||—-
Effective Artciles which align to leadership. Kindly link and share your expereince.
- Mindful Change: Organizational Transformation – The Neuroscience of Leadership
- Strategy Execution: Leadership to Align Your People to the Strategy
- Level 5 Leadership: The Triumph of Humility and Fierce Resolve
- Peter Drucker On Leadership
- Management Challenges for the 21st Centuryby Peter F. Drucker – A Review
- Jack Welch Leadership Principles
- Learning from INDIA vs. Learning from West-Narayan Murthy
- 11 Lessons on Change Management: Azim Premji
- John Kotter on Leading Change: Eight Steps to Transform Your Organization
- The Ten Challenges for Change
- Learning for a Change
- YES : Indian Style of Management -Theory ‘i’ Management
- Learning from Management Guru-Prahalad to Yoga Guru-Ramdev
- DISCOVER YOUR CREATIVE [MIND= Conscious, Subconscious & Superconscious Mind]….
- Exploring And Discovering The Power Of The Human Mind
- A Journey to Yoga-meditation: A balance path (a win-win solution